Monday, 2 September 2013

Book Creator App

I was very excited at the weekend by a new App that had been recommended to me for using with children when teaching creative writing.  It is called Book Creator.  I spent a fun few hours trying it out myself and my own boys quickly became interested and wrote their own books!!

Once you have created your book it then saves in your iBook library and looks like any other published book.  You can also send it to your friends to read.

It was very simple to use and included all the usual text features that you would have on any word document.  You simply add pictures, text, sound and even video clips and see your creative ideas turned into a book in minutes.  Wonderful.

I can't wait to try this out with a class.

Read more about this app by clicking the link below.

Book Creator

1 comment: